Dealing With Loss?
If you have lost a loved one in an incident, it is imperative that you speak to an attorney who can compassionately and objectively provide you with the advice you need to evaluate your wrongful death claims.
The most important part of your case is who you hire. We have the skill, passion, and experience to get you the most money for your case.
What Is A Wrongful Death Claim?
Who Can Make A Claim?
- Domestic Partner
- Heirs named in the will
Wrongful Death Compensation
- Medical expenses related to the deceased loved one’s illness or injuries
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of financia l support from the loved one
- Loss of guidance, care, companionship (also called consortium for spouses)
- Loss of household services
- Punitive Damages
What Are Survival Actions?
Pursuing Wrongful Death Cases
Call us today at 844-4BOHREN or click below to schedule a free no obligation consultation.
Remember, we only take a fee if we win your case as part of our No Win No Fee Guarantee.